Do you want to dynamically follow the progress of your ads and their designated budgets? Keep abreast of your advertising events on the devices you use most with Komfo notifications.
If you want to track your ads and their budgets easily, you can create alerts in Komfo to get notified when certain events occur. Simply choose the method that suits you best: an email, an SMS on your mobile or a pop-up in the Advertise section.
Use Komfo notifications in any of the following circumstances:
- Ad not booked (e.g., if the image does not fit the requirements)
- Inactive ad account
- Ad is disapproved by Facebook (if the ad does not meet Facebook's Advertising Policy)
- Spend level is above X in period Y (on all campaigns)
- Spend level is below X in period Y (on all campaigns)
- Ad set about to expire
- Ad set expired
Alerts are created by each user and can be set differently for each team where the user is a member of. For example, if you are a user in teams A and B, you can set the alert for 'Disapproved ad' in team A and the one for 'Inactive Ad Account' in team B.
How to set it up
Go to the Advertise section in Komfo and click on the settings wheel in the upper right-hand corner.
From here, choose the menu 'Notifications' and click 'Create new notification'.
Choose the events you would like to be notified about from the drop-down menu and add multiple events by clicking 'New condition'. Choose how you want to get notified and you’re good to go!
You can create up to three different groups of Smart Alerts for each type of notification you want to receive. This is useful when you want to receive emails about your expired Ad Sets and SMS when your Ad Account is inactive, for example.
In the 'Contacts Setup' tab on the left side of the Notifications page, you can see which email and phone number will be used for the alerts. By default, your email and mobile number are retrieved from your Komfo profile (located in the upper right-hand corner). You can choose to change your contact information if you want to receive the alerts on another email or phone number. Keep in mind that the format of your mobile number should be the country code without leading zeros, the plus (+) sign or whitespaces. Here's an example: 4512345678.
You can verify your Contacts setup by using the 'Send test notification' button.
The emails that you will be receiving will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. The SMS alerts will always start with 'Komfo:'.
Time and frequency of alerts
- Ad not booked: You will receive the alert within one hour after the ad wasn’t booked.
- Inactive Ad Account: You will receive the alert within one hour after the ad account became inactive. In case it is not reactivated within the next 24 hours, you will be notified again.
- Ad is disapproved by Facebook: You will receive the alert within 1 hour after the ad was disapproved.
- Spend level is above X in period Y (on all campaigns): Alert will be sent, when the defined period Y ends.
- Spend level is below X in period Y (on all campaigns): Alert will be sent, when the defined period Y ends.
- Ad set about to expire: Alert will be received 24 hours before the expiration of the ad set.
- Ad set expired: You will receive the alert within one hour after the expiration of the ad set.